Thursday, April 12, 2012

Trip report - all sorts of rides for biggies and littlies

Well with BH, me and 3 big teens we tried absolutely every ride we possibly could, except the big roller coaster in IOA which we saw on our first day and were too feart (frightened for those of you not in Scotland!) to try!! Sadly we just had one day%26#39;s ticket for IOA so will have to leave that one till next time.





I think we learned our lesson tho%26#39; as every other one was tried and often tried again, in fact the faster the better seemed to be the slogan.......well from me anyway, not always BH.





Even the 16 year old daughter with the recently battered and bruised face (ski accident) just had to try those rides, much to my concern at the start, in fact I couldn%26#39;t be fearful on the ride for worrying about her! I think after she tried space mountain she realised that actually most of them are pretty short and I just had to console myself thinking that the movement would help to reduce the swelling!! LOL





I%26#39;m not actually a big coaster fan, but all of the rides I think are really suitable for almost everyone, the only one which concerned me a little was rock roller coaster - some little kids who were just 48'; tall were riding on this and IMO were just a little too young cause it is FAST and Furious and good for lots of screaming.





Test track at Epcot was fun, made me think I was on a scelectrix track, another short screamer!





Tower of Terror, Hollywood Studios another medium screamer, but one to be enjoyed more than once - will do one day!





Soarin - just gorgeous!





Toy Story - good, particularly for kids 8-14 ish; but not worth a long wait IMO, too much like a computer game for me - I hate playstation, tried it once that was enough :-) Get a fast pass for this one!





Everest, splash mountain and rail track all fun and good for a little scream!





Simpsons - I think it%26#39;s new and really seemed to surpass many of the others with the great graphics colour and movement - really not for screaming, more for fun and should actually be tried several times to enjoy it fully! :-) worth a little queue - but try for fast pass or ride v.v. early when park opens.





OH just talking about it makes me want to return LOL





Hope this is of use to those of you planning a trip soon!







Trip report - all sorts of rides for biggies and littlies


Great TR, thanks.



Trip report - all sorts of rides for biggies and littlies


You just talking about it makes me want to go back right now !!!



Great TR, thanks for sharing :)



Loved that you said right up front ';till next time';



So, when will you return ? !




Well Partypa I will return but I hope not to have to wait 9 years between trips as we did this time!! Will lap up this forum in the meantime, it just keeps the magic going that little bit longer :-)





If only we could ski there too..........Disney are you listening???





We have a fabulous manufactured snow indoor slope at our local mall - there%26#39;s another even better one in Dubai tho%26#39;........I%26#39;m sure if they saved some of that snow they%26#39;re sprinkling at Osborne light show, installed a little mountain etc etc it would work ;-)LOL





:-)




I saw a show on the one in Dubai, that is amazing. One in orlando would be a hit.





Great trip report and I am glad everything worked out for your daughter.





Glad you will be sticking around.

No comments:

Post a Comment