Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Great karma for our March trip

OK how%26#39;s this for unbelievable karma. I just heard that our favorite band from Michigan (Don Middlebrook and Living Soul) are playing at the Conch Republic for the last part of our week in KW (March 7-14). The only problem is when I listen to them i end up buying round after round for everyone.....LOL.........so if i have any money left by CTH....at least the first round is on me!



Great karma for our March trip


Hey, what kind of music do they play? I will be there with a friend from 3/13-3/18...



Great karma for our March trip


Plays a lot of Buffett or Buffett-like music. Since he will be in KW I believe he will NOT be playing a lot of Buffett...but he plays that type of his own music...a little blues thrown in...website is www.donmiddlebrook.net.....hope to meet you there...just look for a tall, slim, man with lots of hair...then look for the opposite and you will find me!




I checked out his site, looks good but, I can only see 2 dates under his %26#39;tour dates%26#39;: March 28 and Sept 18. Where did you find your dates?




Hi Sharla,





dates are on an email he sent me, sorry i don%26#39;t have it at work. He plays in Saugatuck a lot in the summer, maybe you can catch him on your next trip to South haven. The website should be updated soon.




OK, socrog - the search for the short, chubby, bald guy on 3/13 is on! :-)





Sounds like a fun band...I really like watching the live entertainment at that particular venue, it%26#39;s just such a nice wide open space in the main bar area, and right next to the water - can%26#39;t beat that.

No comments:

Post a Comment