Wednesday, April 25, 2012

$200 or $400 in gift cards?

Ive booked two rooms (Carribean BR) for Feb 09 and the way it looks we will geet 2-$200 gift cards. One for each room. I thought it was one per reservation. Now Im not complaining at all, but just wondering if this is the norm, or did the Disney rep do this because Im such a nice guy.lol

$200 or $400 in gift cards?

I was told that since I booked my two rooms under different reservations I would get two gift cards. If under one reservation I would only get one. I am sure they can extend it for anyone booking two rooms since it does not take much to do two seperate bookings. Certainly worth a extra gift card.

Do you have two booking numbers or just one?

$200 or $400 in gift cards?

We%26#39;re getting two Gift Cards also. Booked two rooms/packages

PS I%26#39;m sure you%26#39;re a nice guy :)


Partypa- Did you get 2 numbers too?


I booked at one time and only have one res # but my itinerary show my wife and kids in one room and myself in another and the add ons IE... arcade, wave runners, planet hollywood cupons and gift cards for each room so it looks legitimate. Now Im happy with the $200 but $400 sounds like twice as much fun! 31 days and counting


They told me by booking them seperate was the only way I could get the two gift cards. I am used to seperate bookings since I have always done them online until this time when I had to call for one of the rooms. It might of been easier to have all the meal credits on one reservations.

400.00 is a lot to get, but then again if booking two rooms you deserve to get 400.00.


Hey Macs, yes, I have two reservation numbers. Different names on each so they have to be two reservations, can%26#39;t have one person staying in two rooms, I think they see it that way. I booked with dreams and they always do it that way for me, I thought it was Normal that each room was a seperate reservation. Oh, what do I know !!


Sounds like the two cards are good. I just didnt want that little ';disagreement'; at check-in. I think Ill call just to make sure. Thanks for your two(hundred) cents.


I was told when I called that I booked it the right way with two seperate reservations. She said that if I booked it with one number I would only get one gift card. I would call and be sure your getting two gift cards.


Just got home from work and ironically my travel packet was in the mail from Disney....with two $200 vouchers. Must be that nice guy thing again.

Hopefully eveyone that is booking more than one room gets a voucher for each room.


That is good news. It is the nice guy factor.

  • cheap make up
  • transfer file
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment