Wednesday, April 25, 2012

disney dining reservations

Does Disney charge for making lunch or dinner reservations?



We are traveling Jan 25 for 7 days do you think I still need to make dining reservations for the parks keep in mind it is superbowl week.



disney dining reservations


There are only a few Restaurants that require a Credit Card Number to book, Most do not require this



I would call ASAP if there is something you have your Heart set on :)



www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining.htm



disney dining reservations


The ';best days'; predictors are saying the Super Bowl weekend is going to be crowded, so I would definitely call and see what%26#39;s available. I%26#39;m guessing there won%26#39;t be many spaces for ';walkups'; that weekend.





As Partypa said, only a select few places require a credit card deposit, so most places you can easily cancel if you change your plans.




Hi Puppychi



They don麓t take a amount if You show, Its only if You are a no shower. They asked me for a creditcard number for Akershus Epcot dining and for the bippi boppi di doue shop.



Mutter




Thanks



I am having a hard time since it is superbowl week (we get there the sunday before) what parks do we do Monday the 26 to Sat 31. Do I take adv of EMH days.





I need help




Have a look at www.touringplans.com They will help you to decide which Parks are Best to Visit on which days

No comments:

Post a Comment