Wednesday, April 25, 2012

5 bedroom villa nearish to Disney - sorry in advance

Hello All,

I am new to the Orlando/Disney forums so I would imagine that this has been covered in detail previously but I would prefer not to read 75 pages of postings!

My extended family (6 adults, 4 children-3, 5, 6, 13) will be traveling to Orlando in August of 2009. I will be attending a conference near Universal Studios but the rest of the family will likely be interested in Disney. I am looking for a 5 bedroom villa in a nice area with a pool. Preferably closer to Universal Studios if possible since I will have to drive there daily.

I would appreciate all thoughts on good communities, any specific recommendations and some ideas for itinerary if you like.

Thanks in advance...

5 bedroom villa nearish to Disney - sorry in advance

Lovely gated community with 24 hour guard 3 miles from Disney 5 mins shops eateries along 192 its called Emerald island in kissimmee

5 bedroom villa nearish to Disney - sorry in advance

You won%26#39;t find a villa close to Universal because it%26#39;s in Orange County and there%26#39;s a law against short term rentals. That%26#39;s why you see all the subdivisions in Kissimmee which is in Osceola County.

We like the Formosa Gardens area which is only 5 - 10 minutes from Disney. It would be about 20 min or so to Universal via I-4.

Subdivisions: Windsor Hills, Emerald Island, Formosa Gardens Estates, Windsor Palms, Acadia Estates etc.

Windsor Hills is the newest of these and has resort facilities.

Map of the area: http://tinyurl.com/5udywl

There%26#39;s also the area on Poinciana Blvd which includes Terra Verde, Lake Berkley Estates etc. It%26#39;s a little further to Disney but still nice.


You can find lots of listings directly from owners on vrbo.com. This is the listing page for Kissimmee:

vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/鈥issimmee

There%26#39;s also owners listing for specific subdivisions like www.windsorhillsrent.com Windsor Hills

www.stayatemeraldisland.com Emerald Island

If you%26#39;d rather use a rental agency allstarvacationhomes.com and floridasunvacationhomes.com are both good but you get a better deal directly from owners.


You need a community not too far from I4 for the hop up to Universal. I would look at the communties near to Disney that were rec%26#39;d above, as well as Terre Verde (go up Poinciana to 535/I4 exit 68) or the ones near to the I4/27 interchange.

Have a look at this map:

http://www.thedibb.co.uk/villa-map.php

  • acne get worse
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment