Saturday, April 21, 2012

car hire fuel levels

I normally pre pay for my fuel before we leave the airport but after last year (charged us twice with a bad rate then charged us when we handed car back as well ).I was wondering how much fuel do they leave in the car .



car hire fuel levels


I always get a gold/plat package with fuel and extra driver incl. So it is always full. I always thought they gave you a full car and expected a full one back if not prepaying.



car hire fuel levels


I%26#39;m a little confused by you saying you prepay before you leave the airport,as this is not the prepay that i use.Prepay for petrol and extra drivers is done through the hire package you choose.It sounds like you hired the car on the basic package where you buy the full tank of petrol on the day of picking up the car and you return it empty,the fact that you were charge again is a mistake on their part.




fuels below $2 a gallon at the moment bad news is the pound to the dollor is $1.39

No comments:

Post a Comment