Monday, April 23, 2012

Quick overview of trip 22nd Dec. to 1st Jan.

I had really prepared myself for this trip. I had read and asked a million questions and KNEW it was going to be busy. I will write a longer reveiw when I get a chance. However, the prep work really paid off! We NEVER had to wait in line more than 30 minutes and most of the time it was 10-15 minutes! I kid you not and we did LOADS!!!!!

22nd- MK

23rd- AK

24th- EPcot

25th- Seaworld

26th- Shopping

27th- MK

28th- Universal Studios

29th- Hollywood Studios

30th- Universal IOA

31st- Shopping

1st- Seaworld

Top tips:

1. Get there for opening time!

2. Use touring plans for the first few things of the morning.

3. Use the FAST PASSes! (you would be surprised those who didn%26#39;t and you could hear them moaning when we went past!)

I have more thoughts and helpful hints.

But, I am just really shocked that we did ALL we wanted to do plus more and hardly waited in line because of those 3 tips. I really didn%26#39;t expect to be able to do much and be in lines forever!

Quick overview of trip 22nd Dec. to 1st Jan.

Glad you had a great time!

Looking forward to your full report.

  • Blankets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment