Saturday, April 21, 2012

Tickets4fun.... any feedback?

Hi,



Just looking round for cheap tickets. We need 14day ultimate and Flexitickets so any 拢拢 saved is great by me!



Looked at Theme Park tickets direct who are doing them at 拢161/拢112 for adults and Attraction Tickets Direct 拢164/拢119 adults ( We need 6 adults %26amp; 2 children)



Has anyone had any dealings with Tickets4fun.com? They are 拢159/拢115 adults at the mo%26#39; which is the cheapest I%26#39;ve found. I%26#39;ve heard a few mentions on here but only a couple of people have recommended them as opposed to the other 2 sites I%26#39;ve listed. Just want assurances that they are all above board really.



Cheers



Tracey xxx



Tickets4fun.... any feedback?


Yes ,we brought all our tickets from them this year and they were very good to deal with,they answered all my questions on the phone and even supplied tickets we had not seen before which was a three park ticket Bush,Aquatica and Seaworld good for 14 days ideal for us as we didnt need the flexi ticket.



They supplied our Disney 14 day ultima and our Universal with the 3rd day free.



They arrived by recorded delivery and are real tickets not vouchers ,I shall be using them again



Tickets4fun.... any feedback?


I have used tickets for 4 fun before and found them to be very reliable tickets were delivered promptly and I would definitely reccommend them.





On the other hand (although they seem cheaper) I would never deal with %26#39;Theme park tickets direct%26#39; again after a bad experience in 2007 when they didn%26#39;t deliver my Disney and Universal tickets, which I had ordered and paid for 5 months earlier and although I eventually got a refund I had to spend 拢1200 the day before we flew to Florida to buy some replacement tickets from a lotravel agent which were a lot more expensive than tickets for fun but we had no choice, the staff at theme park tickets were extemely unhelpful and did not ring me daily with updates as promised.





Kaz




hi ive used tickets 4 fun a few times before i find this company really gud however i panicked 1 time a rang them they sent some more tickets out and the first 1s arrived the same time so i just sent them back to them i would use this company again




I used them last summer excellent price and service, they also answer any queries promptly by email or phone. I would highly recommend them.


  • cheap make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment