Monday, April 23, 2012

Anyone got any breakfast reccommendations if staying at POR

We are doing the dining plan, so if we use our counter service for lunch and table service for the evening meal, we are hoping to use our snack credit for breakfast, hopefully at or near POR before we set off for the day. Any ideas?



Anyone got any breakfast reccommendations if staying at POR


There is a Link to all the items you can use your Snack Credits on. I%26#39;ll try to find it and Post



We have used the credits for Bagels and Muffins and such in the past. We have also used a Counter Service credit and split a Breakfast and then split a Lunch later in the day. Some of the Meals are quite Large :)



Anyone got any breakfast reccommendations if staying at POR


partypa might of beat me but in case she could not find it.





www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1683477





This is 2008, not sure how much will change for 2009




Macs, you have no idea what I just went thru to find that link !!!!!



Thanks




Sorry....I have it bookmarked. Easy access. I should of gotten on here sooner.




A Bookmark, what a clever idea, yes, that would make life easier. I try to keep all this stuff in my head, that seems a silly idea at this point, way to much information



sandstring, all I can say is, you won%26#39;t go hungry on the Dining Plan. Most items will have a little DDP sticker next to them so that it is very clear what is included on the Plan :)




Thanks, that link is very helpful and thats a great idea to split a counter service breakfast and lunch.




One of the few bookmarks I have. I also had a bookmark to watch for the dining plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment