Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Still excited after 81 trips

Just got my E-Ticket from Virgn and i couldnt belive the excitement i got from going online and turning the grey seats on the flight plan to purple as stupid as it sounds after all these visits i want to keep logging on and checking them ,my wife says im worse than the grandchildren.



Still excited after 81 trips


I know the feeling well.



Still excited after 81 trips


This will be 82 but my knowledge of cheese ,vegitarian food and shopping malls would let me down :)




Wow, 82 times, is this all to Orlando or do you go to different destinations in the States. That is a pretty impressive average of twice a year for the last 40 years. Imagine all the air miles you have clocked up - I hope you are in the flying club!



I too have just booked Virgin and now getting excited as only have 6 weeks to go, but sadly not going to my beloved Florida, but I am going to LA and Vegas, which is just as good.




LiverpoolJamesy yes im a flying club member just used 37000 on the tickets this year ,started going in the 60s my wife is American so we have family out there ,and we will still be going if im lucky enough to live to see great grand kids .My middle Son 36 now has the bug and will carry on the Disney tradition with his kids lol.




82 times.....can you remember each trip?




As i get older the ones further back are clearer than the ones closer lol




Hi, I am in the flying club too, but I don%26#39;t think I would have enough points yet to do anything with. Mind you I%26#39;m not too sure how it works anyway.



My youngest son wants to go and work in Epcot for a year when he is 18. I am living in hope that he meets an American girl and doesn%26#39;t come back so that I can go over and visit him and have cheap hols - pretty sad I know but a girl can dream can%26#39;t she lol!




I understand that Nemmis...sometimes clear as a bell




LiverpoolJamesy when you go to Virgin Atlantics web site ithe corner is a log on box if you have a log in name then do so, your air miles come up under your name ,then click on book flights and pick flights, then miles + money,the date you want to fly and return and it will show you the price and how many miles you need .



Virgin also allow you buy miles to make up your amount i needed 37000 for 4 adults and 1 child in PE and that brought he price down to 3200 with credit card cost added.

No comments:

Post a Comment