Monday, April 23, 2012

Kennedy Space Center with 3 kids??

We are planning a vacation to Kennedy Space Center in September and are trying to decide which activities we should or shouldn%26#39;t do.





Kennedy Space Center is one of them. My husband is very interested in space but with our kids (ages 6, 4, 2) I am concerned that it may not be appropriate for our family yet.





I have heard some reviews about long lines and wait times. We want to enjoy it and not have stressed out, bored, and tired kids. Our 6 and 4 year old like science and space but my concern is with our 2 year old.





Any advice or help would be appreciated.





Thanks in advance!



Kennedy Space Center with 3 kids??


Your concerns are valid. I doubt that a 2 year old would get much out of a visit to the Space Center.



Kennedy Space Center with 3 kids??


I have 4 little ones.



I have been to Kennedy with all 4 at the same time.



Ages 2 thru 8.



BORING!!!!!! And STRESSFUL!!!!!!!!!!They don%26#39;t remember much.



I bought a blue nasa suit my son wore once.



I would suggest visiting Kennedy when they are a bit older.



10 to 15 yrs old when a shot goes off would be awesome!!



When the kids are under 10, digging a big hole in the sand with dad and walking the beach looking for sea shells with mommy rules the day!!!!!!







Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment