Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Morning Plans?

Trying to plan a morning-some in our party want to do the Princess breakfast at Epcot. They also want to do the hair thing BBB. I have boys that could care less, but I am the planner. Will time allow to do the hair at about 9 at down town, then travel to Epcot for say 10:30 for breakfast. Any suggestions as I think that might be pushing it for time, I assume they would want the hair done for the meal? Any help would be great, we do have 2 free days to try and fit it in.Thanks



Morning Plans?


I%26#39;m thinking 1.5 hours won%26#39;t cut it for enough time between BBB at DTD and Epcot. Depending on what package the princesses do at BBB, that could take quite a while.





Then, you have to factor in the travel time. This would take a while even with a car, but if using Disney busses, it might take even longer. About the best scenario would be to take a bus from DTD over to the Y%26amp;B club, and walk to the back entrance of Epcot, then around the lagoon to Norway.





I just don%26#39;t see 1.5 hours as long enough to get this done.



Morning Plans?


Thanks Kat- I do not know how to fit this into our schedule.




What if you did lunch at Norway? (I can%26#39;t spell the restaurant name and I%26#39;m not going to try.) That way you can do the 9am BBB and not have to rush.





Also, I know Disney is all about family time, but is there anyway you%26#39;d do it so it%26#39;d be like a ';Mommy and me'; thing and then have the boys go off with Dad and do something they%26#39;ve always wanted to do? Then meet up in the afternoon around 2? That way you can really take time with your daughter (or whoever else wants to do BBB and princesses) and then those who don%26#39;t aren%26#39;t subjected to the princesses and you won%26#39;t have to listen to the whining.




Not enough time, IMO. We were going to do it back in Nov. We had a 10:45 for the Princess Breakfast and I just knew it was going to be a crazy rush to get over there. We dressed our little Princess up in a Lovely outfit from Home and canceled BBB. The Breakfast was Great and most of the kids were not made up, it was all good with our Princess so we were glad we didn%26#39;t try to make it all happen.




Is the lunch at Norway with the characters? If not that defeats the purpose. I guess this one is in their court, I think having boys can make Disney easier!! Give them a spin on Buzz and all is good not so dramatic. Or is that just my excuse for not being able to do the girlie stuff?




Yes, the lunch is with the princesses too.




I guess I should have mentioned that the girls are my nieces, who will be going with their moms. I have the boys and will be skipping the whole deal, but I have been appointed with the planning. Just trying to make everyone happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment