Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hotel and Site Seeing Help

I will be visiting Miami with my five year old in March. I would like to be located within reasonable distance of a beach, resturant, and any type of family activities. Does anyone have any suggestions on hotels or even which part of town would be great for what I am looking for? Would it be easier to rent a car or use public transportation to get around for the week that I will be there?



Hotel and Site Seeing Help


Look at Loews on Miami Beach and give feedback in terms of budget and type of hotel. That will help people give you ideas.



I would plan to rent a car at least part of the time. You%26#39;ll want to go out to the Everglades and see some of the other parts of Miami.



Hotel and Site Seeing Help


My budget for a rental car and hotel for the entire seven days is 2,000. My budget for activities and food is 1,500. I would like a hotel that has a small refrigerator and microwave or stove, so I could use most of the spending money for activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment