Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What is Tour Guide Mike's website

After reading some reviews I saw this what is the offical web site



What is Tour Guide Mike's website


http://tourguidemike.com



What is Tour Guide Mike's website


thanks has anyone out there used this service




I used it this summer, it was OK but, to be honest, he doesn%26#39;t tell you anything you can%26#39;t find out for free on this forum.




We used it this time around as we were going to Disney during Christmas time and was worried about the crowd. Website doesn%26#39;t tell you exactly what to do you need to do a lot of reading and planning. We did enjoy Disney this time around using the information I got from Tour Guide Mike%26#39;s website and kids went on all the rides they wanted to go on multiple times. I don%26#39;t think I would use it if I was going to the parks during non-peak times.




We use it every trip. I like it as an easy place to keep things organized (lists of restaurants we want to hit this trip, etc.)





Most of the information can be found for free, thats true, but there is a certain all-in-one convenience. The price is cheap enough compared to the cost of the trip, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment