Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Other Disney parks?

Ive noticed by the posts on TA that it sounds like alott of European travelers come to Disneyworld. How is the Paris DW? Is it cheaper or just a better experiance?

TNCLEUEN

Other Disney parks?

I think most on the forum agree that Orlando is way better then Paris

Other Disney parks?

I went to Paris (looking for answers to questions...) ahem, where was I?

Sorry :) Anyways, we went to Disneyland Paris about 10 years ago (TEN YEARS EEK!) and it was a much different experience. It was neat, but I%26#39;ll take WDW any day. It was kind of dirtier. And what was interesting was half of the attractions were in English and half was in French. And on some rides, it was mixed! Plus, WDW because it has 4 parks has a lot more to offer than the one in Paris.


Yea , thats kind of the responses I thought.

I figure WDW is kind of the ';center of the universe'; and everything expands outward from there.


Great Buffett reference there, Kat!! Love that song!!

I think most folks in the U.K. find it actually cheaper to come to Orlando WDW than Paris anyway, plus you get so many other things in the area too.

I%26#39;m spoiled being only a few hundered miles away, but I really like WDW Orlando. Can%26#39;t see ever getting to Paris..except via Epcot.


I wouldn%26#39;t bother coming to Paris either if i lived over the pond. The whole Florida experience is unbeatable.There is no comparison between the two.

The ONLY possible advantage for us is that its so much closer,and the travel time makes it attractive,but thats it. No contest.


Having been to Disneyland, WDW, and Eurodisney.

I like the original Disneyland in Anaheim as the house that Walt built. It has special magic for me and also because it was the first Disney park I ever went to many years ago.

WDW is a total different experience because of the sheer number of parks involved where Magic Kingdom is just a big cog in a bigger theme parks machine.

Disneyland Paris is an alternative, popular with Brits but not up there yet. A bit like Coco cola Light. But I am hoping to check it out again later this year to see how it has evolved.


I%26#39;m glad you got the reference Kat :)

We were over in Europe and visited England and France. Well, you can%26#39;t have a Disney-loving family in France and NOT do Disneyland Paris, now can you? So we made sure that we did it. Unfortunately what I remember most is getting a migraine that day :%26#39;(


I go to France a lot. but I%26#39;ve never ever been tempted by EuroDisney.


I%26#39;ve lived in the US and now back in the UK. Done both parks and WDW is WAAAAYYYYYYY better. Disneyland paris is , as people have already said, just 2 parks, much smaller, lots of things in French (which I don%26#39;t speak other than the greetings- bad I know!) but worst of all is the smoking! In the queues, outside food eateries, everywhere!

Also Florida has the weather! When you live year round in a predominately rainy just above chilly country, holidays need to be someone sunny and warm. Paris is pretty much the same climate so the very unpredictable weather wise.

From a very cold damp Wales!!! brrrrr!!!

  • brown hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment