Saturday, April 21, 2012

Florida residents- disney room and tickets prices

I looked in the section for florida residents on the disney site and it only has room rates til the middle of February. We will be there at the end of February. I wanted to book a room for my Dad should he come out. Do they often have offers for most dates? Right now the best room rate is 205.00 for Saturday night at POR. I would love to get this a bit cheaper.





Also the tickets, there is no problem getting them at the gate as long as my Dad has his ID. I assume this is a drivers license. (It would be a great thing to pay for with our 200.00 gift card)



Florida residents- disney room and tickets prices


When my parents get their AP%26#39;s at the gate they use the FL residence discount. (UH duh...) And they just show their driver%26#39;s license.





I looked at the historical discounts on Mousesavers and last year it looks like the AP discount and the FL discount came out sometime this weekend for the end of February and slightly beyond. I was waiting to see what they would release for the AP discount, so I checked to see when they released it last year. We%26#39;ve decided to go with an off-site hotel though because with frequent stay points we can get it for free :)



Florida residents- disney room and tickets prices


He just needs his FL ID to get the FL Discount at the Gate



The Resident discount and AP discount should be out soon for your time frame ( you know, the time frame I am not going, sorry, still can%26#39;t let it go ) Last few years the Discounts came out the first week of January :)




Thanks- At this point It would be better if he came and visited the whole time and we added him to our room. It would be only 567.50 for him to be added to our room for the entire week with park hopper and dining. I only have a few days to my 45 day window. I am not sure I can convince to come for the week. I would love it, but he has a business to run.




If he decides he just wants a one day ticket, he needs to buy that in advance either through the Disney website or AAA as they no longer sell those at the gate.





If he%26#39;s interested, the Play 4 Days passes are a very good price and are valid for 6 months from first use.




Do you think I could buy one for him and have it mailed to him? I would like to pay for his ticket.





It will be his first trip to disney I would love to treat him.




Mac, I think that if you purchase it, then the FL discount does not apply. I say this because when my MIL bought our 4 day play passes (yes I know she%26#39;s awesome and I love her!) we all had to show our FL ids in order for her to get the discount.




I believe that you can go ahead and buy the ticket and have the voucher for it mailed to you and you can give it to him. He then has to take the voucher to Guest Relations at Disney and they will issue him the actual ticket after he shows them his Florida resident ID.




Thanks I will call and find out what my Dad plans on doing, then call disney and see what I need to do to pay for his ticket stuff ahead of time. He will never go through the trouble himself to get the ticket and then possibly loose out on a discount.




You usually have to have your Florida ID with you when you buy the ticket or a credit card with a Florida address so I don%26#39;t think you can buy him the ticket in advance. It takes only a few minutes though-we usually stop by DTD when we are with my parents to pick their tickets up.

No comments:

Post a Comment