Sunday, April 15, 2012

trip 3 Play´n dine and holliwood studio

A nice morning and a small boattrip from the hotel and breakfast at Play麓n dine with Jojo麓s sircus and don麓t ask me what the others caracthers name are but we liked it.



And I learned about'; gravy sauce and buisqet ';Mam



I liked the buisquet and could probably get used to the gravy sauce too.



Afterwards we popped into Minnie and Dolly McDuck wich was great for the kids.



And I got to see some nice plants with some dwarfs.



We went for the fastpass at Toystory and went in and was standing in a que for over one hour. All of us liked that ride except me, I don麓t like interactive games, but the sound of the others in my family was great. We saw beauty and the beast show and that was a great show, and high scholl musical was all over the place so we looked at that some time too.



After the B %26amp; B show. J and T and Me went for tower of hotel. And what a great ride. T was not screaming she didn麓t say a pip in the hole ride, but after the ride she was screaming her lungs out - it was a pretty scary for her, but today I think she it happy she went on it .



And some other rides which I have problems to remember



After that we went back to the hotel and was relaxing, remember yesterday we didn麓t want to do more. In the evening we went to T- Rex which was a great surprice ( downtown Disney) Where I got my first actually great meal , a good steak. And all of us loved the food there and the surroundings with all the dinosaures and icemountain which we was sitting in.



After that we was strolling around and went for a coffee at cicardellis and icecreams for the children, which I had to finish of course.( Thanks for mention this place partypa) I also have forgotten to tell You that the first day after AK we also went downtownDisney and eat at rainforestcafe which wasn麓t the best we have tasted it was ok , but the meat I couldn麓t eat.



We was strolling around and had a good time there and talked with some vacationdeal time share people and just had a nice time.



Trip 4 is about Bippi Doppi di dou and a lot about Magic Kingdoms customer service.



Mutter



trip 3 Play%26acute;n dine and holliwood studio


mutter, so very pleased to hear you had Ice Cream, went to my favourite Ghirardellis and met some nice people. It%26#39;s almost as if you were at a TA Gathering !! Well Done



Everyone is coming back and saying how much they liked the New T-Rex Restaurant, glad you did too ( I still have only had a chance to pop in and have a look around, must eat there next trip )



Can%26#39;t wait to hear all about the BBB. Hope the Customer Service Story is a good one and not a bad one, yikes !!



trip 3 Play%26acute;n dine and holliwood studio


Hi mutter. I liked T-Rex too. Am sure there are better eats to be had elsewhere but T-rex was my highlight. I am enjoying your reports.Sounds like T had a delayed reaction to the Terror! Are you putting pictures up?




Hi Partypa



I don麓t think You would like the next report about the BBB , but It turned out good , sort of, Still missing my photos of C from there which I have paid 30 dollars for, good I had my own camera with me.



Hi JulieDerek



I think I have to put them on the reviews at the hotels because I do not understand how to put them here.



Mutter




Mutter a very good day today. We still are not sure on the T Rex Restaurant. We might do a Ethel and just stop in for desert. I tried getting them to agree to go our first night. No takers so far.




Oh Macsfive



We was there two times actually, we was there at the 17 th dec, and then again we took a taxi from Universal the 30 th December on T麓s Birthday in the evening and sat in the rainforest part, It was great.



For Your boy it must be the best, even for your teenages girl too.



Mutter




I love being able to share your trip; thank you, Mutter!



So glad you%26#39;re enjoying T Rex. Tower of Terror? You are braver than I. And I absolutely adore the Beauty and the Beast show, but I missed it on my last trip. An HOUR for Toy Story Mania?!! Wow, and you didn%26#39;t even care for it. But, I can tell you%26#39;re a great mom to enjoy it anyway for the good time your family had. Prince Charming and Cinderella may do one day at Disney on their way home from their honeymoon cruise. I told them to be sure they get to Hollywood Studios first thing and ride it before the line gets outrageous.




Macs, ';do an Ethel;'; I love it! Makes me feel somewhat a celebrity!




It sounds like this day was a little more relaxed that the previous day. I%26#39;m sure that was nice!




Hi ethelmapotter



I have made your blog to my favourite in the coumputer so I can go into it a look when I got the time, hopeful to do that tomorrow.



To do a Ethel itsn麓t that great. I love the Brownie icecream thing we did that on T birthday the last day



on our holiday.



Mutter

No comments:

Post a Comment